Osteoarthritis Research Society International
2021 ENDURING Innovative and Interactive Education Program for Raising Awareness of Osteoarthritis Treatment and Pain Management
Date of CE Release: 12-01-2021
Date of CE Expiration: 12-01-2022 Location: Online
Acknowledgment of Financial Commercial Support: Pfizer Inc. and Eli Lilly and Company
Acknowledgment of In-Kind Commercial Support: No in-kind commercial support was received for this educational activity
Learners must listen to each self-directed audio recording while following along with the visual slides/read the articles, and complete an evaluation form to receive a certificate of completion. Your chosen sessions must be attended in their entirety. You must participate in the entire activity as partial credit is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not listed below, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Osteoarthritis Research Society International. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Amedco LLC designates this material for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Learner Notification
Objectives - After Attending This Program You Should Be Able To
- Drive awareness of OA pathogenesis and pain for healthcare professionals focused on the prevention and treatment of osteoarthritis (OA)
- Better recognize how to identify OA symptoms, learn about the most up-to-date OA treatment guidelines, and understand OA pain management options
How to Get Your Certificate
- Go to http://oarsi.cmecertificateonline.com
- Click on the 2021 ENDURING Innovative and Interactive Education Program for Raising Awareness of Osteoarthritis Treatment and Pain Management link.
- Evaluate the meeting.
- Print, download, or save your certificate for your records.